Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Month 8: "Advanced Entertainment Law"

              In the eighth month, I begin taking the course “Advanced Entertainment Law.” The course description includes learning the many topics associated with entertainment law and understanding how to protect one’s business against the many threats within the digital domain today. I was looking forward to taking this class the most because I hope to become an entertainment lawyer in the future. The course met many of my expectations because it allowed me to grasp the concept of not only law, but law within the entertainment industry. The assignments included gathering information about intellectual property in relation to one’s business, creating blogs that required the research of potential legal issues that could affect one’s business, and learning about the various trends that tend to affect entertainment contracts. Throughout the course I learned the terms patent, trademark, and copyright which are all different forms of protection for projects, products, and businesses. I found the class to be very entertaining and enlightening because it prepared me for the potential legal issues I may face within the course of my business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment