Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Month 12: "Final Project: Business Plan"

         Finally in the twelfth month, my last stepping stone in my journey at Full Sail, I begin taking the course “Final Project: Business Plan.” The course description includes writing blogs in relation to financial and technology aspects, completing the financial statements assignment from the previous course, reflecting on all courses that were completed during the program, and completing a written business plan that led to a final presentation of the business. Once I made it to this last course, it opened my eyes with realization of how fast the year had passed and how close to graduation I was. I enjoyed completing my written business plan which required a substantial amount of preparation. The written business plan included all items from the previous courses that I organized into a plan that I would present to a potential investor interested in my business. 

SONY DSC


No comments:

Post a Comment