Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Closing:

         In closing, making the decision to enroll at Full Sail University to earn my Master’s degree in Entertainment Business was one of the best decisions I have ever made for myself.  The program has not only enhanced and added to my skills educationally and psychologically, but my character has expanded to prepare me for anything I may face in the entertainment and business industry. I am happy to have had the opportunity to converse with so many intelligent individuals going towards the same goal as me, and to have acquired an abundance of abilities from a variety of unique and highly educated professors. I can now emerge in the entertainment industry prepared and ready for anything that comes my way. Whether I encounter disappointments or achievements, the skills I have attained during my year at Full Sail will prepare me for both. Thank you Full Sail for the opportunity to learn and grow, both internally and career-wise.




 

            

No comments:

Post a Comment