Monday, December 9, 2013

Month 1: "Media Literacy & Research Methodologies"

In the first month of my studies at Full Sail University, I begin taking the class “Media Literacy & Research Methodologies.” The course description includes acquiring skills in relation to research methods, creating business proposals, learning how to properly construct APA writing format, learning how to successfully manage time, participate in collaborations with classmates, and how to create successful online networks. All were skills that I acquired and felt were highly beneficial to me. One of the skills that I enjoyed learning most was how to manage time more efficiently. I made a discovery that time management is not one of my strong points, which made the learning activities extremely engaging with the desire to learn more. Also, learning how to utilize online resources to create online networks successfully was interesting as well. The Professional Learning Network (PLN) assignment was extremely engaging.  Throughout this course I learned that online networks are highly significant in regards to networking within the entertainment and business industries. Because of this, I now feel more inclined to constantly update my blogs and online networks in order to stay current and appeal to future job opportunities. Links to my professional networks include LinkedIn.
url.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment