Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Month 4: "Business Storytelling and Brand Development"

            In the fourth month at full sail, I begin taking the course “Business Storytelling and Brand Development.” The course description includes learning brand development strategies to strengthen a business, how to implement storytelling principals to support the foundation of the business, and creating a brand identity for one’s future business to identify with. I felt that the course was very beneficial towards preparing me for the start-up of my future business. Brand development is highly important in developing a business because it creates personality for the business. The activities associated with the course really assisted in helping with determining what type of business I planned to run in the future. The market research assignment helped with analyzing the future challenges I will face within my intended market. I also learned the components of the PEST analysis, which entails political, economic, social, and technological aspects in relation to running a business. The logic really helps to assess all components needed to achieve success in the business industry. Within this class, I also learned how important it is for a business to have its own brand name and logo to distinguish it from other companies within the same market. It was exciting to create my brand name and logo because it gave me hope towards what my future business would have to offer.



http://www.themoleskin.com/2010/03/the-art-of-business-storytelling/



No comments:

Post a Comment