Monday, December 9, 2013

Opening:

As an aspiring and determined future film/television producer, I, Shemeka Smith, have dedicated five years to media studies in relation to my major. Of those five years, one year is contributed to my studies at Full Sail University to earn my Master’s degree in Entertainment Business. I completed my degree online, which proved to be a very different experience for me with my prior degree being completed on campus. Taking courses online can be difficult, seeing as there are no opportunities to converse face to face with professors or students in the classroom. However, completing courses online are conducive to learning when one demonstrates dedication and hard work. Throughout the course of the year, I completed 12 courses of which were extremely beneficial to me and essential to becoming successful in the entertainment industry. Each course was unique in its own way and I learned various things from each that I will apply heavily to my future career plan.



http://www.fullsail.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment