Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Month 11: "Business Plan Development"

        In the eleventh month, I begin taking the course “Business Plan Development.” The course description includes each individual taking the business, management, and technical knowledge that they have learned from all previous courses and putting together a business plan for their intended business. This course required a lot of observation and organization skill, which really enhanced my development skills. The assignments included in this course were learning how to identify my target market, identifying potential competitors within the same market, describing the opportunities and barriers that I may face in my current market, and creating a financial spreadsheet with a list of all financial factors associated with my business. I enjoyed completing these assignments because it gave me an even better understanding of what to look for in the build-up of my business. The financial spreadsheet assignment was fairly challenging because it required me to create hypothetical figures for my business plan in order to see all improvements and successes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment